Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gabriel- when asking you to do something for him " I'll give you a dollar if you do it"
Gabriel- when something doesn't go as planned " ohhh, tartar sauce"
Gabriel- After seeing me for the first time after surgery " Mom, you do look like a zombie"Kayla- When discussing her upcoming birthday party " can I please have a limo? All the pop stars have them!" My reply? "Get in the backseat of the van and I will drive you without talking to you!!"
Gabriel- when asked if he likes school- "I love school, except for the homework...and some of the kids......and wearing a coat."
Gabriel- When asked about "girlfriends"- "I have a lot of girlfriends cuz they think I am handsome and they love me." The average age of his "girlfriends"? 9 or older!
Gabriel- when talking about moving out- "I am going to have a huge house with a pool inside and a room for my mom to sleep in when she comes to make my dinner and wash my dirty clothes."
Gabriel- "When I have kids I am going to have exercise stuff and I will let my kids play on it whenever they want cuz I will be nice to them." Why would he says this? Because I don't let him play on my exercise stuff!
Kayla- in regards to boys? "No way, they just drive me insane!
1 comment:
I love the pictures. and the blog. I need to update mine so badly. it will happen eventually. So how was The show?
andi
Post a Comment