Friday, June 27, 2008

STADIUM OF FIRE

On the 4th of July we ( Kayla, Stella, Ivy) will be going to Provo to the Stadium Of Fire. Those of you that know what that is will immediately understand why the girls can barely contain themselves. For those of you that are not " in the know", it is where they will get to see Miley Cyrus (aka Hannah Montana) perform. They are absolutely beside themselves over this one. They have been on thier best behavior since they found out that I scored tickets for the show. If I say " I need..." they are right next to me asking what I need, and willing to do my bidding. Not that I would EVER capitalize on that, bit it is good to know that I could if I was that sort of person.
Jacob and Gabriel are going to Provo with us, but not to the show. Jacob is o-kay with the plan, but Gabriel is upset that he won't get to see Hannah Montana because " she is beautiful" and "my best girlfriend". They will be able to see the fireworks from the hotel, and there is a toy store close by. I think they will do just fine without us girls for a while.
Hopefully I will have new pics to put on here soon. We are just waiting for my picture lady to get them done and to us. Hope everyone is well!!

1 comment:

Jennings Family said...

Hey Ivy,
Love your blog - (especially the name). Hope you are having a great summer!! I wish I would have known you were at the Stadium of Fire!! I would have looked for you! I have the same song playing on my blog. Great minds think alike!!

Heather