Tuesday, June 24, 2008
chaos reigns
Once again, chaos reigns at the Musser household. We have had one of "those" weeks. I figure at this point it can only get better. We will be replacing a fuel pump in one vehicle, a catalytic converter in another, Jacob's back is getting better, and I have a wicked cold today. Very busy week, but things are starting to work out. At least my kids are healthy at this point. That makes me happy! Oh, obviously my Internet is working again after being messed up for 5 days.
On a different subject, Gabriel informed me today that he will be going to high school tomorrow. I'm not sure how he came to that conclusion, but whatever. We will all wish him luck with that.
Kayla has decided that she requires perfume now that she is nine. Apparently 9 is some sort of magical smell good number. I say again, whatever.
Sometimes I wonder how my kids came to be so nutty, but then I think about all the family on both sides, and I realize they come by it naturally. So, no mystery there.
On a different subject, Gabriel informed me today that he will be going to high school tomorrow. I'm not sure how he came to that conclusion, but whatever. We will all wish him luck with that.
Kayla has decided that she requires perfume now that she is nine. Apparently 9 is some sort of magical smell good number. I say again, whatever.
Sometimes I wonder how my kids came to be so nutty, but then I think about all the family on both sides, and I realize they come by it naturally. So, no mystery there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment