Thursday, February 5, 2009
computer junkie
So, here I am at 1:06 in the a.m. playing on Facebook and blogging! I think I have turned into a bit of a computer junkie. I find it all very entertaining! And of course I should always be entertained!
I always ignored Facebook and such, until recently. Now I can't go to bed without checking to see how everyone is and what is happening and who sent me a drink and who hit me with a pillow and all of the other off the wall stuf that is facebook. Normally I ignore the emails and such that say "send this to 8 friends for good luck and yada yada yada. On facebook, I got into it. I can sit at my desk and feed cyber fish and what not. I am having a blast finding people that I have missed for years. I just realized that I have a 15 year class reunion coming up. I totally could have done without that knowledge. I am having a hard time reckoning that. Oh well! So, hope everyone is getting more sleep than I am, and keep me posted on your news. If you aren't all ready on Facebook, Get there!
I always ignored Facebook and such, until recently. Now I can't go to bed without checking to see how everyone is and what is happening and who sent me a drink and who hit me with a pillow and all of the other off the wall stuf that is facebook. Normally I ignore the emails and such that say "send this to 8 friends for good luck and yada yada yada. On facebook, I got into it. I can sit at my desk and feed cyber fish and what not. I am having a blast finding people that I have missed for years. I just realized that I have a 15 year class reunion coming up. I totally could have done without that knowledge. I am having a hard time reckoning that. Oh well! So, hope everyone is getting more sleep than I am, and keep me posted on your news. If you aren't all ready on Facebook, Get there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I feel the same way. its a good thing I value sleep these days.
Post a Comment