Sunday, October 26, 2008

still alive

Hello all!!! Still alive here, even if I don't always look it! For those of you that I don't see on a daily basis, surgery went well! Dr. Lunt did a fabulous job. I am now in menopause, but not any meaner than I ever was, maybe just a little warmer now. I have only had minor hurdles at this point, am healing nicely, and pain free for the first time in 5 months. It has all been easier than I ever expected.
I am going a little stir crazy at this point. I can't wait to get back to normal and be able to do all of the things that have been forbidden for the last 4 weeks. My husband and children are getting tired of lifting and cleaning for me, and I like to do it myself.
I get to go back to work after the first of November. I am really excited, I get to go back as a Customer Service Manager. I have waited a while to get this promotion. The first couple weeks should be interesting. I still get pretty tired by mid-afternoon, and I have pretty much lain around for the last 4 weeks. So wish me and those around me luck. Hehe.
Well, it is coming up on 8:30 p.m. and I am ready for bed. Sorry I have not posted in so long, I will try to do better from now on!!

No comments: